Battles start as early as February 10.
We have a very special announcement for our Xbox clans: the War of Clans is about to start! From February 10th through March 29th, you will be able to fight for territories and a prize pool of 2 million Gold! You guys ready for this? Then let’s dive right into the details!
What you should know about the War of Clans
- The prize pool is 2 million Gold.
- There are 3 time zones: USA, Europe, and CIS.
- Coordinates: А1 – АH1 – А70 – AH70.
- Due to time zone difference, battles in the USA time zone will take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, to maximize participation in the Americas.
- Coordinates: AL1 – BM65 – AL70 – BM70.
- Battles in the Europe time zone will also take place on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, to make it more comfortable for the residents of Europe.
- Coordinates: BN1 – BR1 – BN70 – BR70.
- All battles in the CIS time zone will take place on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Global Map size: 70 × 70 squares, which makes it 150 Towns. This means you’ll have even more opportunities to fill your clan’s Treasury with a hefty amount of Gold!
- Battles for the Capital will be held each Friday at 17:00 UTC. In these mini-tournaments, you will be able to earn not only Gallons but Gold as well!
Read the rules on the War of Clans official website.
Strategy, tactics, diplomacy, backroom deals—how far will the clans go for Gold? We’ll see soon enough!
Registration for the War of Clans starts on February 10!
You can register after this date, but the earlier you start competing, the more Gold you’ll be able to get!
Please note: Only clan commanders can register their clans for the War of Clans.
Rewards and ratings
In addition to Gold, the three mightiest clans will also get something extra in the War of Clans! The bonus rewards are:
- 1st place: a unique desert camo + the “Wargaming Approved” emblem
- 2nd place: a unique desert camo
- 3rd place: the “Wargaming Approved” emblem
This is how the clan rating is calculated:
- 1 battle — 1 point
- 1 victory — 1 point
- 1,000 Gallons — 1 point
IMPORTANT! To be eligible for a reward, a clan member must play at least 10 battles on the Global Map while in the clan.
Last year, PlayStation 4 clans landed on the Global Map. The results of those epic clashes were published in a dedicated article.
Do you have any more questions? Ask them in our Discord channel.
Prepare yourself, Commanders!