This week: Monsters Awakened returns! Plus, a new Cold War Premium tank debuts, another World War II line gets updated in Tanks Reforged, and much more. Click below or read on to see WoT’s happening!
- Special Event
- New Tank
- Tanks Reforged and On-Track
- Key Card Refresh
- Weekly Sales
- Community Streams
SPECIAL EVENT: MONSTERS AWAKENED
Extended through November 8th!
The monsters arise, the monsters awaken. Behold as their powers leave enemies shaken!
Your garage becomes a fright for sore eyes this week. There you’ll find the Awakened forms of any Monster Tanks you’ve earned or purchased at any time, ready to do battle with special supernatural powers on the spooky Dead City map!
Don’t own a Monster Tank? You can still enjoy this event. From the grave rises The Spectre, a ghostly Monster Tank available for all players to use in Monsters Awakened mode!
The fine details:
- All tanks have a +300% Commander XP Bonus in Monsters Awakened
- The matches are 7v7 multiplayer matches
- Ammunition is free!
- Repairs are free!
- IMPORTANT: This year, tanks can use only Commanders of the same affiliated nation for free (for example, Gorynych can use only Soviet-affiliated Commanders). If you would like to use a Commander from a non-affiliated nation in your Monster Tank (for example, a U.S. Commander in Gorynych), the nation transfer fee applies.
See the updated Monster Tank Bestiary for every tank’s Awakened powers.
NEW TANK: CENTENNIAL CHIEFTAIN/T95 ‘59
The game’s first heavy tank for the Post-War Era rolls out! With its exceptional aim time and accuracy, plus several qualities to help it withstand an assault, the Centennial Chieftain/T95 ’59 brings its own distinct strength to the first level of Cold War battles.
Get its stats and bundle details here.
TANKS REFORGED AND ON-TRACK
Nothing dominates in battle quite like reforged steel. The latest round of Tanks Reforged brings updates to the Chieftain Mk. 6 line and several related Premium tanks.
And for the next two weeks, you can earn all the tanks in the Tech Tree line more easily with the XP bonus and Silver discounts in On-Track!
Get all the details on Tanks Reforged’s balance changes and On-Track here.
KEY CARDS REFRESH
Attention all tankers: Key Card drops have been updated!
Premium World War II tanks like M48A2 Patton, the Banshee Comet, the Verzila KV-4 K, and even a few Monster Tanks are among the possible drops! No matter what, you’re guaranteed Gold and a mix of additional in-game content worth at least the value of the card in every Key Card you get.
See the latest drops here.
Remember, Commander: All Premium vehicle bundles purchased from the Store come with their own Vehicle slot and a mix of standard and Premium ammo.
Premium Tank Bundles
There are plenty of ways to dish out damage. For proof, check the assortment of vehicles in this week’s multi-tank bundles, and save up to 60%!
You’ll also find all of the tanks in the bundles above on sale in the Premium Tech Tree for 15% off!
Save 50% on each of these two tanks, this week only!
- Soviet Tier VIII IS-3 auto Heavy Tank
- It has the classic traits of a heavy tank, including high hit points and a 122mm gun capable of outstanding alpha damage. Put the IS-3 auto to work in building your team’s defenses.
- 12,568 Gold Available this week for 6,280
- French Tier VIII Somua SM Heavy Tank
- Heavy hull and turret armor keep the Somua SM well protect while you use its five-round autoloader to blast the enemy for up to 1,500 damage. Hit ‘em hard, Commander!
- 12,420 Gold Available this week for 6,210
Earn battle XP to get the three tanks below at a 50% discount. Each Super Savings offer is available to players who don’t yet own the tank and is available for 72 hours from the moment you unlock it in game, so don’t miss out!
- German Tier VI Citadel Tiger I Heavy Tank
- With its fast-firing gun and robust flat armor design, the Citadel Tiger I is an excellent choice for players who want to make use of side-scraping techniques to take out the opposition.
- Earn 8,000 XP in battle to unlock the 50% Super Savings discount.
- American Tier VIII M46 Patton KR Medium Tank
- The gun handling and mobility of the M46 Patton KR are ideal for the peek-a-boom playstyle. Get in, get out, and leave the enemy hurting.
- Earn 20,000 XP in battle to unlock the 50% Super Savings discount.
- German Tier VIII Rheinmetall Skorpion Tank Destroyer
- Not only does the Skorpion sting hard thanks to its high damage and penetration values; it also boasts an amazing top speed for a tank destroyer.
- Earn 40,000 XP in battle to unlock the 50% Super Savings discount.
Catch these ongoing events while you still can:
Kinetic Fury Season
New tanks, new rewards, new challenges to conquer! Charge headlong into the Kinetic Fury season and complete all 100 Levels to prove you’re a beast.
See everything Kinetic Fury offers in this article, and don’t miss the incredible one-time deal on the Ultimate Season Pass, which includes…
New Monster Tank: The Creature
That’s right: The German Tier VII The Creature Tank Destroyer is available in the Kinetic Fury Ultimate Season Pass, along with the zombified Ravenous Rolf 3D Hero Commander!
This ferocious and fiendish vehicle is ready to brute-force its way to victory in all your battles, including Monsters Awakened mode and the Monster Madness events. Get all its harrowing details here.
Don’t miss your Halloween treats! Get in on special Medals, a x2 Commander XP bonus, and even a chance to earn a Monster Tank through the Monster Hunter details. All the juicy details are available here.
And if you need more Monsters in your life, or you want to expand your macabre collection of frightening fiends, head to the Store! You’ll find Monster Tank bundles at a scream-worthy discount, Monster Key Cards with special 2D Standard Commanders, and four new monster-themed 3D Hero Commanders available to recruit in the Commander Reel.
Get a glimpse of these goodies here.
The Long Haul
Every week, The Long Haul returns to reward you for your perseverance! Details below.
The Long Haul - October 26th
|Place in the top seven XP earners on your team in 75 battles||One of the following, awarded at random:
Get all the latest and upcoming info this week:
- Friday, October 29th: Community Update Stream – Featuring Paingod
Tankz0rz and executive producer Paingod will take a deep dive into the latest update and talk about the road ahead and the vision for the game.
The stream starts at 2:00 PM Central time (19:00 UTC) on our Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/wotconsole Don’t miss ’em!
*Stream schedule is subject to change. Keep an eye on our social media accounts for the latest stream information!