There’s no better way to celebrate Wargaming’s 24th anniversary than with the start of an event-filled month!
Click below or read on to find out WoT’s Happening:
- Season Reminder
- New Premium Vehicle
- Tanks Reforged + On-Track
- New Contract: Needle
- Challenges and Events
- Special Sales
- Weekly Sales
- Community Streams
THE INDEPENDENTS SEASON: LAST CHANCE
A new season is just around the corner, so make sure you get everything you can from the current one! You’ve got one more week to claim season rewards from The Independents (and if you have a Season Pass or Ultimate Season Pass, you can use level buyouts to get those rewards).
Make your checklist. View the full rewards list and other season info in this article.
NEW PREMIUM VEHICLE: TYPE 63HG ‘90
No, this isn’t a crossover with World of Warships. It’s the latest quick-moving scout to come to Cold War: the Type 63HG ’90 Escalation Era Eastern Alliance Light Tank.
Get the tank stats and the bundle details in its spotlight article.
TANKS REFORGED + ON-TRACK: SOVIET HEAVY WEAPONRY
Tanks Reforged takes a slightly different approach this time! The theme: updating the guns on several Soviet heavy tanks, with 122mm guns getting the most attention.
To take the greatest advantage of these changes, On-Track will focus on the Object 277 line. Get ready for Silver discounts and a +25% XP bonus on all the tanks from Tier III to Tier X!
See the details right here.
NEW CONTRACT: NEEDLE
The latest contract is a short one, but at the end of it is a punishing guardian that will have you setting the pace of battle: the Mercenary Tier IV Needle Heavy Tank!
Sign up to earn Needle, the Storm Hunter 2D Standard Commander, and additional rewards. Find out how this contract works in this article.
CHALLENGES AND EVENTS
Wargaming’s 24th Anniversary
How are we celebrating 24 years of battles across multiple games and around the world?
- A Free XP conversion bonus
- A Premium Tech Tree sale
- The return of retired Premium Tanks
- A massive Trade-In Event
Get all the information here, and thank you for making the World of Tanks Modern Armor battlefields what they are today!
August Earn Challenge: T95E2 ‘57
Because it’s our anniversary, we wanted to make this month’s Earn Challenge extra special. So get ready to take on the first monthly Earn Challenge for a Cold War vehicle, the T95E2 ’57!
And you can earn a lot more from this reward-packed event. Challenge details here.
Light Tank Mastery Week 4
Final week! If you’ve completed the first three weeks of the Light Tank Mastery Challenge, don’t stop now. You’re on your way to a Top Secret Key Card and special Medal!
But even if this will be the first week you attempt this Challenge, you still can earn some major rewards. See what you can get this week below, and check out the full challenge info in this article.
Light Tank Mastery Week 4
Achieve top 7 combined damage on your team in 30 battles
|Premium Account Time – 1 Day
Light Tank Master Emblem (1)
Must play light tanks
World War II mode: Available to all tiers
Cold War mode: Available to all eras
Available once per account
August Tank of the Month DLC: Atomic Centurion
Whether you’re on defense or offense, you’ll be the master of hull-down gameplay when you command the Atomic Centurion! It’s available along with bonus content for only USD $9.99 in the August Tank of the Month bundle:
- British Tier VIII Atomic Centurion Medium Tank
- 850 Gold
- Premium Account Time – 3 Days
- x1.5 Silver Boosters (10)
Get it for your system of choice below:
Remember, Commander: All Premium vehicle bundles purchased from the Store come with their own Vehicle slot and a mix of standard and Premium ammo. If you want to send any of the bundles below as a gift, make sure that you and the receiver are friends on both your device and in the game.
In addition to the discounted bundles available as part of our Wargaming Anniversary Event, this week you can get the Tactical Advantage bundles below. Grab these specially selected tanks and save 50%!
Tactical Advantage: PMM
Tactical Advantage: Char Futur 4
A new way to get your Super Savings!
Play a certain number of battles (both Multiplayer and Co-Op qualify) to unlock the deals below at a 60% discount. Each Super Savings vehicle offer is available to players who don’t yet own the tank. Each offer is available for
24 72 hours from the moment you unlock it in game. Don’t miss out!
- British Tier VIII Atomic Centurion Medium Tank
- For one week only, you also can get our August Tank of the Month as a Super Savings offer! How will you choose to add this flexible fighter to your garage?
- Play 15 battles to unlock the 60% Super Savings discount.
- Soviet Tier VI T-34-88 Medium Tank
- With the T-34-88’s high alpha damage, your opponents are going to feel the pain from every shot that lands. This tank also has an accelerated Free XP earn rate (one of two Premium tanks with a higher rate!) and an accelerated Commander XP earn rate, and it can accept either Soviet or German Commanders free of charge. Time to start training!
- Play 30 battles to unlock the 60% Super Savings discount.
- Chinese Tier VII Dragon Type 62 Light Tank
- The camo rating on the Dragon Type 62 makes it ideal for passive scouting and earning spotting XP. Added bonus: This vehicle is one of the legendary Monster Tanks. Get it now and be ready for fun when Halloween arrives in October!
- Play 45 battles to unlock the 60% Super Savings discount.
And don’t forget about our Key Cards! Each Card provides you with a mix of Gold and additional in-game content (including possible Premium tanks!) that’ll give your battles a boost. This is your LAST WEEK to get drops from the current drop tables! You can see the current possible drops in this article.
Check out the article details to find out how you can earn one of these Mercenary tanks:
- Hardcase– Contract open through August 8th (buyouts available through August 15th)
- Thresher – Contract open through August 15th (buyouts available through August 22nd)
- Jammer – Contract open through August 29th (buyouts available through September 5th)
- Tusk – Contract open through November 14th (buyouts available through November 21st)
- Chisel – Contract open through December 19th (buyouts available through December 26th)
Ten-hut! This is your final week to complete all the Challenges in the Boot Camp event!
Prove yourself across several tanking disciplines to earn Key Cards, Boosters, and even the Hellcat 105 HMC. Join up with friends to earn even more with the Platoon Up Bonus and Brothers in Arms Challenge.
Show us what you’re made of! Get all your task requirements here.
As the first U.S. tank with an auto-reloader, the American Tier VIII AMBT Medium Tank brings a distinctly different style of gameplay to World War II matches. This is your last week to get this unique tank in one of three super-discounted bundles. Don’t miss it!
Reinforcements: Merkava Challenges
The Merkava heavy tanks are the newest Tech Tree tanks to redefine upper-level Cold War battles. Get to know these powerhouse fighters better through a series of Challenges that focus on these three vehicles!
Information can be found at the end of the new line’s article.
Premium Bonus X: Cold War Tanks
There’s one more week left in our first-ever Cold War Premium Bonus event!
Take advantage of a +50% Vehicle XP bonus and +50% Silver bonus on every battle you play in tanks from these core Cold War tank lines:
The Long Haul
The Long Haul returns to reward you for your perseverance! Details below.
The Long Haul – August 2nd
|Place in the top seven XP earners on your team in 75 battles||One of the following, awarded at random:
Get the latest info and see what’s ahead for World of Tanks Modern Armor in each of this week’s streams, taking place live on our Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/wotconsole.
Tanking with T33kanne
Every Tuesday starting at 11:00 AM Central (16:00 UTC), join Senior Community Manager T33kanne and Associate Social Media Manager KB for a two-hour community stream that’s packed with gameplay. Get your tanking fix in!
Weekly Assault with Tankz0rz
Join Tankz0rz and this week’s special developer guest for an in-depth discussion and a first look at upcoming releases, this Friday starting at 2:00 PM Central (19:00 UTC)!