New Season Improvements and Bug Fixes!
Check out all the game changes coming straight to your console in next week's update!
PS4 Update Size: ~1.12 GB
Xbox Update Size: ~1.10GB
Bizon T-103 + T-103
- Reload: 12.1 -> 11
Sunset Coast – Encounter Variant 2
- Moved the Base capture location slightly further East.
Sunset Coast – Standard Battle – Variant 3
- Spawn points updated for both teams
Fisherman’s Bay – Standard Battle Variant 2
- Moved Team 1 spawners closer to W so they can better contend with the valley. Team 2 spawners have been pushed back a bit so they don’t dominate the valley.
Prohorovka Night – Standard Battle
- Moved some of the closer spawners to the hill for Team 2 onto the other side. The hope is that it will take them a little bit longer to get to the hill and contest team 1.
Arctic Region – Standard Battle Variant 2
- Spawn points updated for the North Team
Kaunas – Standard Battle Variant 1
- Spawn points update for both teams.
Kaunas – Standard Battle Variant 2
- Spawn points updated for both teams.
- The Challenges page has been redesigned so Progress can be displayed correctly and more cleanly.
- Made adjustments to the status display on the friends’ tab to make it more readable.
- Added a dialog/popup after reporting a player.
- Improved the order of Store items in-game.
- The option to Report a player has been added to the PBRS.
- Made further adjustments to the IPX system to improve the flow for a new player.
- The cross-platform console icon and player name are now aligned in the center of the kill feed banner.
- The New ribbon on the store tab now disappears upon entering the Store.
- Help screen text “erreicht hat.” is no longer cut-off under the training section.
- The player no longer receives the refund message for a gift only season bundle.
- Season pass pages now display and update correctly when buying stages.
- Targeted Offer text is no longer cut off in Russian.
- The button prompt in the gifting friend list is now center aligned.
- The help screen for Season is no longer missing the Challenge icon in Japanese.
- The formatting for the Sniper medal in the Stats Tab is now correctly aligned.
- Ammo penetration values no longer overlap the penetration text.
- The gift celebration screen now displays correctly in all game modes.
- Removed erroneous Challenge displays on the Loading screen.
- When muting a player, the mute icon now properly attaches to that player.
- Side panel descriptions no longer overlap when transitioning from the level 100 panel to the Buy Season Pass button.
- All cross-platform players’ names/Gamertags and the console icon are now vertically aligned in the center of their respective voice chat banner.
- The celebration screen appears after the completion of IPX quests with their rewards.
- The “Contract has expired” message no longer appears every time the player enters the game after it is dismissed the first time it appears.
- Celebration headers for targeted offers are no longer cut off in Spanish loc.
- El Halluf: Various rocks now have the correct collision.
- In its destroyed state, the 113 no longer has a wiggly object appear alongside its back right tread.
- Column Header added to the Invite tabs.
- Replays will now correctly display Gamertags/PSN ID’s that are 16 characters long.
- The garage challenge widget now correctly shows the status of Daily Challenges in all cases.
- The controller diagram now has a black background.
- The Seasons Tab now covers the fullscreen no matter the safe zone size.
- The text is no longer cutoff for DE, RU, or JP in the Account Creation screen.
- The selection remains on the player lists after exiting the player options dialog instead of the map.
- Mines: Some of the rocks have been removed at G8 so tanks can no longer get stuck.
- The Premium Tanks’ Silver price now appears with white font color.
- War Chest rewards animation contents are now shown in certain cases and double animations no longer happen.
- Selected items in the supplies menu now reset when backing out of the not enough money pop up.
- Adjusted the camo unlock pop-up dialog when unlocking camo in IPX through War Stories.
- The Platoon icons are now displayed in the team composition bar.
- The Contract stage progress is now correctly shown in the Challenge Tab.
- The penetration indicator now displays the correct colors for penetration chance.
- Conway now plays the correct gun audio.
- The log tab no longer shows a Gold cost when purchasing an item with a voucher.
- Steadfast now plays the correct gun audio.
- The color status of a Gold purchase price now updates correctly without a refresh of the UI.
Please note there will be a server restart for World of Tanks: SummerSlam on Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020.
Shutdown time: 12:00 FET (09:00 UTC, 04:00 CDT, 02:00 PDT)
Estimated Downtime: 2.5+ Hours