Women are this week’s main players thanks to these Commander-related specials, including a new recruit!
March 8th is annually celebrated as International Women’s Day. It’s a day to recognize the achievements of women around the world and throughout history.
In honor of the occasion, we’re putting the spotlight on the game’s women Commanders with a week of specials!
Start with these discounts and this conversion bonus, good for getting any Commander trained and ready through March 13th:
- Commander XP to Free XP Conversion Bonus: 1 Gold to 32 Free XP
- 50% discount on Commander Skill swaps
- 50% discount on Commander Skill respecs
Then, read below to see the Commanders you can welcome into your ranks this week, including a brand-new Hero Commander!
New Commander: Mary the Mechanic
Battles aren’t won only on the field. The latest 3D Commander striding into the garage is a tribute to the women who worked tirelessly during World War II by taking on industrial roles to support the United States’ military efforts.
New for International Women’s Day 2023, it’s the Mary the Mechanic 3D Hero Commander!
As a Hero Commander, Mary the Mechanic starts with three open Skill slots and earns Commander XP at a whopping +30% bonus rate.
Mary will be available in both the Store and the recruitment reel through March 13th, and in the reel after that.
Joining Mary is a roster of 3D Commanders that will be available in discounted Store bundles all this week:
- Iris Amiyr 3D Standard Commander
- Lara “Last Stand” Levy 3D Premium Commander
- Lea Jäger 3D Premium Commander
- Vasquez 3D Hero Commander
- Phantom of Falun 3D Hero Commander
(Standard Commanders start with one open Skill slot and earn Commander XP at the regular rate. Premium Commanders start with two open Skill slots and earn Commander XP at a 15% bonus rate.)
Additionally, we’re bringing back a historical 2D Standard Commander unlike any other: Mariya Oktyabrskaya and her vehicle, the Fighting Girlfriend T-34!
- Mariya Oktyabrskaya purchased her own T-34 to fight on the front lines after learning of her husband’s death in battle in 1941. She participated in several battles in 1943 and 1944 and was awarded the Hero of the Soviet Union award—the Soviet Union’s highest award for bravery during combat. The T-34 was the most widely produced Soviet tank of World War II, with a total of 33,805 vehicles manufactured. Three variants of this model were produced at several Soviet factories from 1940 through 1944.
Enlist all of these Commanders from the Store this week!
All Premium vehicle bundles purchased from the Store come with their own Vehicle slot and a mix of standard and Premium ammo. If you want to send any of the bundles below as a gift, make sure that you and the receiver are friends on both your device and in the game.
T-34 Fighting Girlfriend
Soviet Tier V Fighting Girlfriend T-34 Medium Tank
Mariya Oktyabrskaya 2D Standard Commander
Ladies in Charge
Iris Amiyr 3D Standard Commander
Lara “Last Stand” Levy 3D Premium Commander
Lea Jäger 3D Premium Commander
Vasquez 3D Hero Commander
Phantom of Falun 3D Hero Commander
Mary the Mechanic
Mary the Mechanic 3D Hero Commander