Below you can find the rules for creating, joining and managing a clan in World of Tanks on Console. The Clan rules are part of the set Game Rules.
Please note that the rules and restrictions are not exhaustive and do not cover all possible offensive or abusive behavior therefore please refer to the game rules and EULA for a more comprehensive view.
1. Clan registration is offered to you on a fee basis. The registration fee will be automatically charged from the account of the player creating a clan at the moment of registration.
2. The number of clan members must not exceed 100 people.
3. The clan name consists of the full name and tag (abbreviation).
4. The full clan name can contain lowercase and uppercase characters of the Latin, Cyrillic, and other national alphabets, spaces, digits, hyphens (-) and underscores (_).
5. The full clan name must include 2-25 characters.
6. The tag can contain only uppercase Latin characters, hyphens (-), underscores (_) and digits.
7. The tag must be from 2 to 5 characters in length.
8. Both the full name and tag are unique within the project. During name verification the case is not considered.
9. Certain content for names, avatars, images/video, signatures & clan logos, have no place on the forums or within the Game, due to their extremely offensive, annoying or inappropriate nature. The following list is only a summary, but it gives some idea of names, images, signatures, avatars and clan logos which are not accepted with the Game environment:
Names, Avatars, Images/Video, Signatures & Clan logos:
10. If names (Clan or Tag), avatars, signatures, images/video, clan logos within the forums or within the game violate these rules the offending account may be changed and/or the accounts may be sanctioned or suspended. Moreover, the administration reserves the right to delete, update or modify any names (Clan or Tag) and avatars, images or clan images which are considered inappropriate on the forums or within the game environment.
11. If Wargaming has determined that a Clan Commander’s account has been inactive after 6 months, the entire Clan will be deemed as Inactive.
12. The Project Administration monitors players' compliance with the rules and dispenses disciplinary action specific to each case at their discretion. The clan whose full or abbreviated name is deemed violating the rules can be disbanded without reimbursement of the registration fee. The Administration has the right but is not obliged to give the clan violating the rules up to 24 hours to eliminate the violation.
13. Any violation of these Rules automatically entail the violation of the User Agreement or other similar document governing the use of the respective game and shall give grounds for sanctions against the clan creator or other person having the authority to manage the clan.
The bonus code has been successfully redeemed on your account.