Outsmart your opponents, earn a ton of rewards, and progress in the Winter Games!
Ready to unleash Hell and dominate the battlefield? Welcome to the fifth round of Commander Mode! The latest edition of our Real Time Strategy mode is back with new and improved content! Complete the Ops to earn Gold, Silver, Premium Time, consumables, and more!
Plus, why would you want to stop now? Now that you can almost smell it?
The waiting is over! The Tank Destroyer Panzerknacker Auto will become available at the end of event 5! Keep progressing in the Op structure to earn a devastating Tank Destroyer!
Speed and firepower are perfectly crafted in this fine piece of German engineering. This console exclusive tank requires hard work to be earned, but it’ll be worth it in the end.
The Panzerknacker Auto is known for its:
- Excellent 3 round Autoloader
- Good Penetration and Accuracy
- Great Mobility
- Matchmaking: Plays up to Tier 10
- Silver Bonus: 50%
- XP Bonus: 10%
- Hit Points: 1300
- Engine Power: 870 hp
- Power/Weight Ratio: 19.3 hp/ton
- Speed Limit: 55 km/h
- Hull Traverse Speed: 36 deg/sec
- Hull Armor: 80/50/40
- Turret Traverse Speed: 26 deg/sec
- Penetration: 212/237/44
- Damage: 240/240/295
- Aim Time: 2.3 sec
- Accuracy: 0.31
- Gun Caliber: 8,8cm
- Rate of Fire: 10.06 rounds/min
- Reload Time: 13.9s
- Clip Size: 3 rounds
- Intra-clip reload: 2s
- Gun Depression: 8 deg
- Gun Elevation: 14 deg
- Max Ammo Capacity: 57 rounds
- View Range: 370 m
- Signal Range: 710 m
Learn more about the Op structures here.
New additions and adjustments:
- New Map – Widepark (Standard Battle)
- 6 new Tank Rentals
- French Tier VIII Audace Canon d’assaut de 105 Tank Destroyer (rent for Gold)
- British Tier VIII Paladin Caernarvon Action X Heavy Tank (rent for Gold)
- British Tier VIII Centennial T95 Medium Tank (rent for Gold)
- British Tier VIII Vindicator Charioteer Tank Destroyer (rent for Silver)
- German Tier VIII King Tiger Heavy Tank (rent for Silver)
- Mercenary Tier VIII The Trinity Mark II Medium Tank (rent for Silver)
- Bots are now only able to engage players that are spotted.
Not sure how Commander Mode works? Click here and find out more.