April Fools Mode: Turret Town!
Seek and destroy!
Get ready to take a ride down to Turret Town! Our new 4v4 Multi-Base Assault Game Mode for April Fools.
This battle for the ages takes place in Turret Town (the event-exclusive map based on Ghost Town, full of dozens of fake turrets), where you lead the mighty and unstoppable Turret vehicles to battle!
“Come at me!”
Here’s how it works
When playing Turret Town, the Turret vehicles will only queue for Turret Town’s map with 12 rounds of a single shell type. They can also respawn up to three times per match.
Each Turret vehicle has 300 HP and will most likely be destroyed after three direct shots. To make things even more interesting, the enemy turrets will have their health bars, outlines, nameplates, and mini-map icons disabled. On top of that, the auto-lock, aim assist, and request fire on target features will also be disabled, giving you a real challenge when trying to find these masters of disguise in battle.
Turret 1: *Predator Noise*
Turret 2: Shut up, Carl!
You will get a unique medal on your first win.
Successive victories will reward you with one random themed inscription, emblem, or crew through the Surely You Jest Op (this Op is infinitely repeatable for the duration of the event).
Surely You Jest
|Surely You Jest|
|Win a battle||
|Surely You Jest Chained Ops|
|Win a battle||
Alternatively, you can get them all at once in our event-exclusive bundle.
- Male “Trickster” Crew (1)
- Female “Trickster” Crew (1)
- April Fools Emblem (1)
- Clown Emblem (1)
- Banana Peel Emblem (1)
- Rubber Chicken Emblem (1)
- Squirting Flower Emblem (1)
- FOOL! Emblem (1)
- Jester Emoji Emblem (1)
- Laughing Emoji Emblem (1)
- No Fools Emblem (1)
- April Fools’! Inscription (1)
- I’m No Fool! Inscription (1)
- I Pity You Fools! Inscription (1)
- Equipment and Customizations are not available for the Turret vehicles
- Turret vehicles have bouncy physics enabled when they ram against their enemies, dealing a small amount of impact damage
- Note: Ramming into fake Turrets will NOT cause you to bounce
- Fall damage is disabled for this mode
- Pickups are available. Both Full Repair and Full Ammo restock
Turret Town Map
Turret Town mode takes place in a special version of our current Ghost Town map. The map boundaries are slightly smaller, and the player spawn/re-spawn points have been moved to accommodate for the map size decrease. The Multi-Base Assault Capture Points have also been re-located to encourage base capturing.
- Remember that the back of your Turret is indicated by its ladder.
- If you’re attacking, spread your forces across both bases to give a hard time to your opponents!
- If you’re defending, sit in the base to halt the cap timer progression. You can also drive onto the cap point to stall the enemy and flush them out!
- Lock your turret in 3rd person view, so that you can look around without revealing your position (RB on Xbox and R1 on PS4)
- Be on the lookout for any movement, especially for the dust trail that player-controlled Turrets leave behind when moving.
When the event ends, the Turret vehicle and its garage slot will be removed from your account. Crews and consumables will also be de-mounted and returned to your depots.